I Pledge Allegence Patriotic Theme Snacks & Gourmet Food Gift Basket Reviews
I Pledge Allegence Patriotic Theme Snacks & Gourmet Food Gift Basket Feature
- A patriotic and delicious way to send your heartfelt sentiments making a great gift for Fourth of July, Veterans Day, or to welcome home a brave soldier.
- This gift features a 60-page hard-cover book titled, "I Pledge Allegiance - Inspiring Stories of Strength, Courage and Heroism in America and is surrounded by an all star cast of everybody's favorite snacks and goodies!
- Everyone can celebrate with the Planters Peanuts; Oreo Cookies; Starburst Fruit Candy; Skittles; Plain M & M's; Peanut M & M's; Sweet Tarts; Twizzlers Licorice; and MORE tucked inside.
- ? Each gift is carefully hand crafted, tied with a ribbon and includes a personalized gift message from you to convey your best wishes.
- ? To determine when your gift will be delivered, please review the shipping rates and policies link below:
Ingredients: "I Pledge Allegiance" Hard-Cover Book - 60 Pages of Inspirational Stories of Strength, Courage and Heroism; Planters Peanuts; Oreo Cookies; Starburst Fruit Candy; Skittles; Plain M & M's; Peanut M & M's; Sweet Tarts; Twizzlers Licorice; 2 packs of Microwave Movie Butter Popcorn; 2 Boxes of Cracker Jacks; Chex Mix; Cheez-its; mini Chips-A-Hoy Cookies; presented in an America The Beautiful Gift Box



No comments:
Post a Comment